Tuesday, September 06, 2005

My Bridegroom Always Holds My Hand

He always holds my hand. He never leaves. Just a whisper away is the beautiful lover of my soul. I owe Him an apology. These last two weeks I have gotten so busy and forgotten He was still holding my hand. I couldn't hear Him whispering in my ear due to my own shouting. He still stayed near... Loving me with a love I will never understand.

My dear bridegroom,

You know my heart and know everything that goes on each day. I love you so much, let me show you that. You know the scary things that are going on. College is so new and different. Let me hide in your love. Show me the way. Guard my heart from the world and the things that aren't pleasing to you. Show me the path you want me to walk. Keep holding me; don't let me go on my own. I thank you for your love and who you are. I want my relationship to be more intimate with you each moment of the day, take away the things in my life that prevent me from a love story with you. I am your lily white princess; help me to be that for you Jesus. I love you in every way I know how.... teach me how to love you more. Thank you, my beautiful prince :)

No comments: