Sunday, September 18, 2005

My Dear Friend...


Every morning when I wake up He wants to guide me. He longs for me to sit and just tell Him hello before I start the day. He is jealous for me and my time. He only wants to see my face, to hear my laugh, to carry me through the hard times.

He loves each part of me and has made me His lily white princess. He has more love for me in one drop of His blood than my whole life could give. He never remembers my faults. His beauty words cannot describe. Discovering the depths of His heart and soul would take 1,000 life times.

He wants to walk with me, to share my pains, to wipe away my tears.... He loves to have fun. He wants to be my best friend.... He just wants to listen. To comfort me, to show me that He is in love with me.

Why don't I want to spend time with Him??

No comments: