Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The Best Lil Roomie :)

Each day God is teaching me more and more. One thing that has been something new in my life is rooming with my wonderful, hilarious, and beautiful cousin Rebekah. She teaches me so much. Rebekah is normally the last to complain and the first to make me laugh. She also makes the moment "a little less serious." We have always been cousins, but the more I live with her the more she becomes a life long friend. She always listens to me, even if she does make fun of me :) This last month God is showing me that it isn't always about Jeran. I am praying for God to show me how to love with out an end... to have patience, to have compassion. To know what to do when she gets sick :) I love learning more about my cousin each day. I love getting know the person on the inside. Even through the tears, the late night hugs and talks, the moments when I think I will never stop laughing, even when she on Steroids for her Bronchitis and talks the night away....... I love my cousin and thank God for blessing me with such a roommate. Even if she worries when I stay out late.... I love my lil cousin and thank God. I pray He will teach me how to love others even more, and I hope I can someday be a blessing to her also. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awe. can i come back and be your rommie again? seriously....i miss you.